*** We are pleased to inform you that our New Belly Band should be available around early June. If you'd like to be on the waitlist to be notified when stock is available, please complete this form. Thank you! ***
MATERNITY BELLY BAND WITH ROUCHED SIDES
Belly Band with RadiaShield® Fabric creates a comfortable, protective shield against wireless radiation. These maternity bands are perfect for expecting mothers who prefer less snugness around their belly and a looser fit. The pleated design makes it easy to adjust coverage vertically and discreetly cover unzipped pants as your belly grows. Lightweight and breathable, it provides an effortless way to protect your little one from exposure to cell phones, laptops and other smart devices while at home, around town, or at the office.
- Effective (99.9%) at shielding EMF radiation from cell phones, laptops, wi-fi and other smart home devices (non-ionizing radiation in the range of 10MHz to 8GHz).
Lab tested in a third-party FCC-certified laboratory.
- Shields by neutralizing incoming electromagnetic waves, canceling out the ambient radiation and reducing your exposure.
- Made with 95% rayon, 5% Spandex and lined with RadiaShield® Fabric (front and side coverage.)
- Light-weight and breathable.
- Band can be put on over the head or stepped into, tag should be located on the outside lower right-hand.
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Air dry. Do not bleach.
SIZING & HOW TO WEAR
- To wear, the Band can be put on over the head or stepped into.
- The Band has a top and a bottom. It is correctly worn when the small logo tag is located on the outside lower right-hand.
For picking the right size, refer to this Sizing Chart.
- This Band tends to run on the smaller range, so we recommend getting one size up if you prefer a less snug fit.
Recommended for daily use, especially when wireless devices are present. Safe for daily use, Belly Bands are free of heavy metals, toxic chemicals and common allergens.
Purchase confidently with our 30-day money back guarantee.
Prices are in US Dollars.