Tips for different environments
- Keep phones out of pockets and bras. Instead, use bags or phone straps. Men can also protect their reproductive organs by wearing Men's Boxer Briefs with anti-radiation RadiaShield® Fabric.
Use wired headphones, keeping the phone away from your head. (Most cell phone manuals advise keeping phones >½ inch away from body)
- Turn off devices and power strips fully (not on standby) when not in use, and turn off Bluetooth/Wifi function on devices if not needed. This stops them from transmitting and emitting radiation.
- Avoid wearable tech if possible, or at least remove it from your body when not needed so your body can take a break.
- Set your smartphone to fetch emails manually (Manual Fetch) so your phone is not frequently downloading and emitting/receiving radiation.
- Use your cell phone when the reception has many bars. When it is weak (1-2 bars), it works harder and emits more radiation to connect.
Use protective clothing and accessories, especially during times of prolonged exposure or during pregnancy. Shop our collections for apparel, accessories and blankets.